Personal Injury Representation Helping Victims Pursue Full And Just Compensation
Attorneys Helping Clients Resolve Their Cases Quickly, Efficiently And Effectively
Whether you have suffered an injury in a car or truck accident, or are coping with the loss of a loved one in a motorcycle crash, we will stand with you, explain your options, and help you secure compensation.
Some of the most common types of accidents we see include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including: car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and boating accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain injury and spinal cord injury
When we sit down together during a consultation, we will review the circumstances of your case while building a strategy for securing full and fair compensation.
- Medical evaluation and treatment: In many cases, early intervention after a serious injury leads to the best chances of a successful physical recovery. An injured person with strong support from family and friends has a great advantage. Reassurance means a great deal to a person who is immobilized, in pain and if conscious, facing fears about the future. Top-quality medical care is also a great benefit.
- Practical concerns: Replacement of a crashed car, readjustment of family routines, and time-sensitive matters both in the hospital and at home can overwhelm even those who believe they are well-prepared for anything.
- Liability questions: It is important to determine who and what caused the accident. The police report is a place to start, but it is just the beginning for a diligent investigator. Identifying and interviewing key witnesses, taking photographs, getting weather reports and taking an inventory of any and all relevant insurance policies are all essential to the process of accident reconstruction.
- Accident reconstruction: Sometimes, expert witnesses such as product engineers can provide important information such as whether product recalls for tires, brakes or other car parts might be relevant.
Reach Out To Us After Being Involved In A Serious Accident
It’s important to act quickly and secure representation after an accident. Contact us at our Providence or Wakefield, Rhode Island, law offices by calling 401-331-6565, 401-783-3600 or by completing an online contact form.